Conditions of Entry
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The owner and operators of Xscape at the Cape are not liable for any injury or damage to property arising from any cause whatsoever (including the negligence of staff) whilst you are on the premises or attending any of the attractions.
- Please ensure at all times that you obey the safety regulations and signage throughout the Park.
- Xscape at the Cape reserves the right to amend and or alter the conditions of issue associated with the entrance to the Park without any prior notification including opening and closing of any attraction.
- Xscape at the Cape’s decision on all matters relating to admission to the Park, or these conditions shall be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Xscape at the Cape do not provide refunds or rain-checks.
- Tickets, Vouchers and passes must be original. Those with an expiry date must be presented prior to that date. Photo ID and matching signatures are required on request. Fraudulent use will be referred to Police.
- Vehicles are parked at owner's risk. Xscape at the cape will not be responsible for loss or damage to any vehicle, accessory or contents in or on any vehicle.
- For your safety and comfort there are height and age restrictions on some attractions. Please refer to individual attraction signage.
- Further specific restrictions maybe displayed throughout Xscape at the Cape Fun Park via signage, announcements and/or staff communication, you must obey these.
- Please note that Xscape at the Cape is a designated NO SMOKING venue, for the comfort and safety of all guests. Please ensure compliance at all times.
- Please report all incidents to staff immediately.
- There are inherent risks in the participation in or on amusement rides and attractions. You, by your participation accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person is or should be aware.
- You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner whilst using the facility.
- Adults/carers are responsible for persons under their supervision and we recommend that you consider the decision that you allow children to enter the Park unaccompanied.
- You must not participate in any attraction when under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- You must act with good judgement and consideration, both for yourself and others and refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, and the safety of the amusement ride and/or attractions.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings given by the company, it’s staff including operators on any amusement rides or attractions without objections.
- You are responsible for your own private property.
- The company takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Park. However the Company will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or loss of life, or personal injury to any person, whether that loss, damage or personal image is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of The Company) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability, which cannot by law by contracted out of, for example, because of The Trade Practices Act. In these Conditions of Entry The Company includes the Owner and operator of Xscape at the Cape, and all employed staff.